Monday, December 18, 2017

Day 2 Day Joys: Dec 3-9

Week of December 3

Sunday Best!
 We are updating out Church directory and I have been taking pictures of families or individuals who need updated ones.
And here it this fresh family of three!
 These pictures were taken back in 2015 when we went to AZ one time. A friend snapped them and Have thought of them several times, but i opened an email this week and there they were. Such sweet memories to look back on and think how much they have grown, and how much the Lord has graciously, yet continually, has taught me as well.
 We love when we can play in the snow!
It was pure ice under this small blanket of snow, so the sled worked great going up and down the driveway!
 Until she tipped over... :(
 She squeezed her way into her little brothers PJ's!
 And then they were wrestling!
 Our tree!
 I made ornaments for a favor for the ladies at the Cookie Exchange I was planing for our church ladies!
 I is for Igloo. So we made marshmallow ones and they wanted the colored ones!
 He was sitting in his seat a little too long and made a huge mess with his cup!
At least it was water!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment