Week of December 17
Sunday Best!!
Helping me clean off the spatula!
Another fresh snow day!!
Always down looking for coins!
She is a magnet to them! She seriously just turns around and they are at her feet! I just laugh at how much she finds! I should start keeping track! It is quite impressive!
She will either put it in one of those coin collector things at the store that go round and round for St. Jude Hospital, or she will put it in her bank at home, or she will share with her brother when she finds 3-4 and he finds none!
Friday, we left to spend the weekend in Bismarck! There is one point where you come over this hill and you see all the city lights! Its so pretty, even though this is a terrible picture!
Matthew reading this cousin a book before bed!
Nana reading to the other two.
Matthew made her a necklace out of sea shells!
Boys playing with the track!
Raya has a sweet relationship with her Papa! She liked to be held! I don't think he minded either!
Christy, my sister-in-law does a lot of landscape photography and is excellent at it. She has had many cool opportunities so far with photos she has taken. This one is in a Birds and Bloom magazine. So cool!
Playing games!
I love Drayden's curiosity!!
The new pup- Teddy...or Ted, Fredy, Fred, Teddy Biscuit, Theodore....he has a lot of names he gets called.
Teddy pooped in this cage and he had to get cleaned off and then blow dried because she didn't want him to be wet when he went outside to go potty since it was so cold! I thought it would create some good pictures and Christy was patient with me!
He looks like he is trying to eat it and kill it! He certainly didn't sit nice like you or I would!
Raya loved sitting with her Nana too!
The kids brushing their teeth!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!
No comments:
Post a Comment