Week of January 10
Sunday Best!!
This silly girl! I had her playing in her room while I took a shower and I came in to her with this onesie on her arms. It made me laugh so much! She always seems to be trying to put clothes on (dirty clothes from her hamper, might I add) by herself. I love it.
Sorraya has started getting on Ryken while playing. She loves to get on his back for a ride. He does pretty good at it and asks her to get back on - which has been surprising to us! :) And then the collapse picture too! :)
Grandma and Grandpa gave the kids Sonic gift cards for Christmas and Ryken has been asking to have the card to play with it. I told him once the money was gone off of it, he should could. That happened today! He was so excited!
Playing with Playdough in the morning!
We had a Mommy and Me outing with Exhale at Courts Plus. The main play place is a little much for our kids, but they have a 4 and under part that they both like much better! It was great to have them running around and inside is about the only place it can happen these days! :)
Up and Down, Up and Down!
Smoothies with my oldest!! He loves them and asks for them often!
Saturday morning, Dad and Ryken went out and shoveled! It was extremely cold, but Ryken wanted to get all bundled up and be out with dad! He had a blast jumping in snow piles and doing a little bit of shoveling! :)
Licking off a treat!
We went to a sporting goods store as a family Saturday night and the kids had a blast playing in all the ice fishing houses set up!
Ryken found this strap and was pretending to fish!! :) Love his imagination!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!







No comments:
Post a Comment