33 Weeks!
January 28, 2016
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Approximate Size of Baby: a pineapple
Best Moment of the Week: Grandma bought her ticket to come for when baby is born. We sure hope baby can wait till Grandma gets here, but we know God's plan is perfect and He is faithful. Grandma comes March 7th and I will be 39 weeks March 10th, which is the exact day I had both of the other two kids.
Got to hear baby's heartbeat this week and it was a strong 150 and baby also had the hiccups. :) Baby was measuring 32.5 weeks- so right on track. I know go to appointments every two weeks!
Movement: Lots and lots of movement at the top of my belly and especially on the right side. Baby likes to make big bulges and tumble around. When I lay on my side, that is when this child goes even more crazy. It has been so fun and very surprising at times!
Food Cravings: Nothing really comes to mind - but we have been sick all week so appetite and cravings have been low!
Weeks To Go: 7 weeks
I did another belly comparison!
This is 33 weeks with Sorraya on the left and baby #3 on the right!

You are getting so so close! :) Love the kiddos faces in the picture. They sure add some cuteness. And you are looking great! Can't wait for my new niece or nephew to enter the world!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love how you are documenting this pregnancy with the two kids participating. So very special! I had every intent in doing this one different - and of course, nope. Ha! You are so close - such exciting times~
ReplyDeleteEEEE!!! So excited with how close you are getting!
ReplyDelete