Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 2 Day Joys: Aug 16-Aug 22

Week of August 16

Sunday Best!!
Horsey rides with Dad!
We went and checked out how the apples were coming along at the apple orchard - I planned to have some family pictures taken there!
Ryken being brave on the wobbly swing!
She loved picking up all the apples! Even the rotting ones! :)
Me and my boy!
Ryken took these pictures of us...they are pretty good for a 3.5 year olds first attempt!
He was able to pick his own...which was fun for him! 
Daddy and Raya's new trick! She sit up so straight!
Messy yogurt eater!
Found these two standing on there little table!
On Wednesday, I went to a baby wearing meeting, to try out some different wraps to see what might work well for our new baby! Raya was a good assistant...but thank goodness newborns aren't her weight! :)
We are having pictures on Friday of this week at the apple orchard...so I asked a few people if they had a apple basket and a little ladder! Two ladies from my mom's group had one of each! Saved the day! The ladder is perfect and Ryken loved it and couldn't wait to stand on it! 
Trip to the mall called for a trip to see all the animals! 
Little rabbits!
All those cute little puppies!
Thursday night was Welcome Night for the new Exhale year!
We had Slush burgers for supper...which is like Sloppy Joes as I later came to find out! The buns were homemade and the meat mixture was homemade...it was all so delicious! I most certainly went back for seconds! It was a nice evening out!
Chris stayed home with the kids and they had a blast making a huge fort!!
Back at sensory bins! Raya's first time...she loved it! 
Saturday, we had some rain and Ryken was thrilled to be able to wear his boots and jump in some puddles!
We had a Chipotle buy one get one coupon that we used tonight! Ryken enjoyed watching them make our burritos! 
Helping dad put some grass seed down!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so so excited to see the apple orchard pictures with that cute little ladder and apple buckets! They will be so great I am sure! So excited that you get to be a part of Exhale again. Groups with other Christian women in the same stage of life is so important and really such a refreshment. Great fort Chris and kiddos! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete