Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 2 Day Joys: Aug 23 - Aug 29

Week of August 23

Sunday Best!!
Beautiful morning for a sensory bin!
She loves to jump in her crib!!
Taking a ride with the huge penguin!
Feathers come from our couch accent pillows...and Daddy was tickling noses and getting some cute cuddles! 
Raya coloring away!

We heard the heartbeat of our baby today for the first time! And that was such a beautiful sound to hear! It took the Midwife a little while to find it, but then she did and it was going about 160 bpm! Not much else to report! Thankful that I am feeling better this time around! This pregnancy has been much better than the last two! Far less nauseous and feeling better over all! So thankful!

We have this little patch of dirt under our stairs and the kids love to dig in it! It was a beautiful afternoon!
My girl and I!!
Watching daddy turn into the airport for lunch!! :)
She loves the airplanes as much or more than Ryken! She even says airplane!
Ryken was pretending to be a dog and fetching a stick! 
Daddy found a better tree for the kids! One that they could sit in! 
It was a HUGE hit!
Ryken even liked it!! In fact, as we were leaving the airport, he asked me if we could go back and sit in the tree tomorrow! 
Goodies from Grandma came in the mail! Green shirt/dress and gummy bears! 
Washing their cars at the car wash!
Then they washed the windows!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. I sure love sensory bins! I am always amazed at how long it keeps them occupied. I will have to try the car wash one. That one looks like a blast. Love the picture of you and little Raya. The sunshine behind you both matches the sunshine in your smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete