Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Last House Update

Well, this will be the last house update!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are scheduled to close this Thursday at 1:00pm.

The outside of the house is finished except for our column by the front door, which will be painted brown like the trim and we still need our gutters on.
 Our brick was completed today and our garage door has been changed.
 All of our light fixtures are in and working.
Dining room light.
 Ceiling fans installed.
 Carpet is in!!!!!
 Dome lights are up.
Bathroom vanity's are up.
 Shower head and shower bars are in.

Everything has come together so nicely...which is such a relief!!

Ryken saw me putting up these pictures and he said "house"! 
He's excited too!




8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your color choices and the way it has all come together!!!!! It is most beautiful!!!!! I also can't wait to visit all of you in your new home.
    God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY!!!Already!!! That's so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. This cant be your last house post. :) I want to see pics with everything all moved in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touché! Won't be the last house post... Just the last one prior to moving in! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!! Love it, Ally!! :) Sooo happy for you guys! I pray for you guys that the Lord would fill the home with lots of love and service to Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! That is our prayer as well!

      Delete
  5. WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete