Well, yesterday Chris drove by our lot and the basement was dug out.
YAY!!!!
Isn't it beautiful!!?!
Things should move fast from here, since they were about 12 days late from the original dig date, and every day they are pass October 24, our move in date, they give us $100...and you can bet they don't want to do that.
View from the back of the lot.
View from the side of the lot from above.
There are some steal beams out in front of our lot, but we aren't sure if those are ours or not.
Time will tell!

Ha ha ha! Ok, I was honestly looking in the picture for steel BEANS... then I realized that you meant to say steal beams! It looks like a WONDERFUL basement and I am so excited to watch this process of your house being built... steel beans and all!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! This is so exciting!!!! I bet it WILL go fast from here! Having watched homes being built from my windows for 2.5 years in Glendale shows that a TON can be done in one day! :) Can't wait to watch the process of your home being built! So exciting!
ReplyDelete