Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
another healthy baby on the way!!

We had our first OB appointment today!
Due date is January 29, 2014!
I am 11 weeks 1 day along.
The baby's heart beat was found right away and very strong!
We couldn't be more thankful!

This big boy will be a big brother! :) 

We are thankful for God's goodness in seeing fit to entrust us with another child.
What a privilege, what a responsibility.



4 comments:

  1. Grandma and Grandpa are rejoicing with you as He grows your family and blesses you richly! We love the idea of another grandchild. Praying for you all too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoooooooo. I love this. I can't wait to meet this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejoicing with you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAY!!! Love the pictures and love the idea of another neice or nephew! We are praying for your pregnancy and for the health of that sweet little one! Love you and cannot wait to see you all in August! :)

    ReplyDelete