Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
unexpected blessings!!!

On Wdnesday, I took down the trash to the big dumpster and my eye caught a glimpse of a bag of baby clothes.
I took another look, by opening the bag and sure enough, it was filled to the top with clothes.
It was too heavy and the lid was closing on me that I couldn't get the bag out.
So I started taking handfuls out and putting them in a bag I had with me that was going back up stairs.
Then enough was out that I could get the whole bag out!
Yes, I pretty much dumpster dived...without the diving! :)
I brought them up stairs and was thinking how neat this would be if these were all in pretty good shape!
As I was going through the clothes and laying them out, I was just so thankful.
What a blessing these will be if the Lord see's it good to give us a little girl one day!
 There was also a few good finds for boy clothes as well. Jeans, one piece suits, sweater, shoes and a few other things. They are 18-24 months too! Perfect! Ryken can still use those!


I was shaking because I was so excited! :) 
Hey, It's the little things! 


1 comment: