Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Such A Fun Little Person To Have Around!

Was behind with posting...so here are some everyday pictures of what is going on and how our sweet boy is changing so fast on us! :)
 Ryken fell asleep by me as I was making our weekly menu!
 Smiles on the floor mat!
 Ryken is now so fun to get out of his bassinet in the morning. He has usually busted out of his swaddle and when we come out to get him, he is usually smiling from ear to ear! Just can't think of a better way to start the day! :)
 Looking handsome in green!
 One morning we put Ryken down on the floor mat and were getting ready for the day...
 ...came back out and he had scooted himself off the mat and to the side. 
 Somebody found his thumb! But still sucks on his whole fist more.
 We went frisbee golfing together. Ryken fell asleep even with being tossed around!
 Daddy feeding Ryken again! :)
Ryken and mommy brought Daddy lunch at work! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I MISS RYKEN!! I wanna be WITH him again! And you guys too of course ;)

    ReplyDelete