Ryken has been grabbing things more with his fists. Here, Chris was just stroking his cheek and Ryken grabbed his hand/arm! :)
Rebecca and I went on a walk with our babies in their cozy carriers! :) Little Josiah is barely peeking out! :) So cozy in there next to mommy!
Ryken likes his stroller now....now that he doesn't have to be in his hated car seat. This makes it much more enjoyable for ALL of us! And look how cute he looks in that hat! :)
Silly, smiley boy!
Ryken has started practicing rolling over to his belly. His one arm is always in the way. He is really throwing himself from side to side, so from what we can tell, it won't be long! :)
Chris took this picture when we were clearly sleeping. In the mornings, when Ryken wakes up we bring him into bed with us and I nurse him there. Sometimes he fell back asleep, like this time! Chris was off to work...but not without a picture of us snoozing away! :)
I think it's sweet!! :)
Oh and the towel underneath Ryken is because he always seems to spit up in the mornings because he works so hard on getting poops out, but he spits up. And instead to changing the sheets every time...this works great! :)


I LOVE the picture of Ryken grabbing Chris' hand and the face he is making in the stroller!! Such a cutie! And sweet sweet picture of you and him sleeping! Love it! :)
ReplyDeletethose mornings of 'buffets' (as brent called them) are so sweet:) I LOVE that picture of him in his hat!
ReplyDelete