Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Grandma Flin's Visit

My mom came the evening of Monday, June 11 to visit us.
 She took every chance to give all the kisses she had stored up...
 ...and the hugs!
 Tuesday night, Mom watched Ryken while Chris and I went out together. So mom got to feed Ryken!

 3 Generations
 Mom reading Proverbs to Ryken.
 Ryken loves standing on the bathroom sink and looking at himself in the mirror. He has the cutest noises that go along with it too. 
 We went on a walk in the beautiful park one morning.
 Grandma got Ryken a bouncer seat!
He loves it!

It was a nice visit. Mom didn't want to leave, but she was strong!
Mom an Dad will both be back over Labor Day Weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had a delightful time with the Brucks family. Ryken is in great hands. He is a smiley, talkative, active 3 month old. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad mom got to go and hang out! I just wish that I could have been there again too! Soon she will have 2 grandchildren to hug, kiss, and spoil! :)

    ReplyDelete