Kristin come back to Fargo....we DO have birds!
When Kristin came in March to see baby Ryken, we had thrown some bread out on the deck and Kristin was reading her book in front of the window watching for the birds to come and eat it. Not many came at all, so she was disappointed in the amount of birds that Fargo had.
BUT NOW that it is Spring, there are a lot more around.
I like them, so I got some cheap bird seed and a little plate for them to enjoy some seed while we enjoy watching them.
Chris said that maybe if the seed is there long enough, we might get some special and pretty birds, one other than finches! I hope we do, and if we do and I can get them on camera, you will see them too! :)
BIRDS!!! YEAH! I will just have to come back in the late spring/early summer sometime to see all of those little birds! Ha ha! Enjoy the show!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!! :)
ReplyDelete