Week of January 21
Sunday Best!!
Monday Raya woke up to a birthday celebration!!
She got pink eye last Wednesday and I got it Saturday, but she came up to our room Monday morning and needed help getting her eyes unglued due to the pink eye gunk. And as I was cleaning her eyes out, she says "Thank you mommy for the birthday balloons!" It was the sweetest thing!!
She wanted pizza for lunch! Thankfully we had one in the freezer!
She was thrilled to have her nails painted with purple glitter nail polish!!
The chick-fil-a opened in Fargo last week...and she requested that for her birthday dinner. So daddy picked it up for us! It was a treat!
She enjoyed opening her cards!!
And each year that we live in this house on 55th Ave...we will take pictures of Raya in the very spot she joined our family!!
We got some Water Wow books from our friends for the kids birthdays...they have been loving them!!
Friends from Rapid City went to Washington and brought me back some! So thankful!!
Love waking up to the frosty tree's. So the kids and I went around to try and capture some of the beauty...but I still need to learn!!
This reminds me of Narnia!!!
I ran into an OWL! So cool!
Loved this cool old structure!!
Went walking around the track with friends!
There was an igloo made of milk jugs! The kids thought it was the coolest!
Silly goof!! Love that contagious smile and laugh!
Ryken has started to learn to read and is excelling!!! Its so fun to see and I am so thankful, as I hoped he would struggle like I did! May still come, but for now, it has been so fun to see him so excited about it!
Mustache!!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!












No comments:
Post a Comment