Saturday, February 24, 2018

Day 2 Day Joys: Feb 4-10

Week of February 4

Ryken loving on the littles at Church.
I jokingly asked Ryken if he wanted to change Drayden for me and he said yes! So it took about 5 minutes and everything funny that would happen did. Elbow in the arm hole first, arm out the neck hole, both legs in one pant leg. It was comical, and both boys were so patient and Ryken never gave up! 
But he hasn't asked since! ;)
When  Chris opens a new wine bottle, the kids love to smell the cork. Drayden says 'mell it". Well today, I was adding sand to a jar and he saw the cork on the counter and started "melling it". It was funny! But look at that piggy nose!
Sand from North Carolina thanks to a friend from Church!
I found pickup sticks at the thrift store and showed it to the kids. It was a game I remember from childhood, and the kids had a blast too!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment