Sunday, November 26, 2017

First Snow Tradition

First Snow Tradition
November 4, 2017

Kids getting the cookie jar!
It was an early one this year!
Getting ready to make cookies!
Little snitch!
Footprints in the snow!
She loves making snow angels!!
His gloves were in the way of having a good grip on the shovel, but he loved it!
I pulled them around the house once, but it wasn't that snowy, so it was hard work!
Then Ryken tried!!
We didn't get hot chocolate on the actual day, but the next day we got some and the kids enjoyed it!!
Mom and Dad have to join in too!!

The kids looks forward to it, and so do I!!!


1 comment:

  1. I so love this tradition! And I always want to do it but then when the first snow comes for us... it doesn't happen! I need to be more prepared!

    ReplyDelete