Week of October 8
We spent this Sunday in Valley City. Pastor Mark's grandmother died and so he was back for the funeral, so Chris filled in for him. It was such a wonderful time.
And I love how they do their fellowship meal on all on table. A pro for a small church.
He was loving the noodles!
Ryken got his finger shut in the door and got a pretty good gash! It was pretty gnarly! But it could have been so much worse, so we are thankful!
Went to the playloft with some friends!
So fun to see these kiddos learn new things and be so excited about it!
Raya wrote her A's so well and Ryken wrote Cat and other words!
We ran to the hospital to bring diapers (for the toddler) and snacks for our good friends whose daddy was having surgery. It was fun for the kids to see their friends when they didn't expect to!
I had an appointment to look at my knees which have been bothering me. I got to where these sweet paper shorts!
Happy boy at the park!
We spent this Sunday in Valley City. Pastor Mark's grandmother died and so he was back for the funeral, so Chris filled in for him. It was such a wonderful time.
And I love how they do their fellowship meal on all on table. A pro for a small church.
He was loving the noodles!
Ryken got his finger shut in the door and got a pretty good gash! It was pretty gnarly! But it could have been so much worse, so we are thankful!
Went to the playloft with some friends!
So fun to see these kiddos learn new things and be so excited about it!
Raya wrote her A's so well and Ryken wrote Cat and other words!
We ran to the hospital to bring diapers (for the toddler) and snacks for our good friends whose daddy was having surgery. It was fun for the kids to see their friends when they didn't expect to!
I had an appointment to look at my knees which have been bothering me. I got to where these sweet paper shorts!
Happy boy at the park!
Chris for a new truck! He loves it!! Kids love the bed of it!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!
No comments:
Post a Comment