Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day 2 Day Joys: Nov 12-18

Week of November 12

Sunday Best!!
I got to take newborn pictures for my friends new baby!! What a treat that was!
Such a little beauty!
Melissa's mom was there to help with the baby and she was kind enough to entertain the kids while I took the pictures. It was so helpful! I had them bring a snack and activates to do, but she made everything more fun. Here they were eating their snack and she gave them chocolate milk too.
Play date! Busy, busy kids!
We got to go to the Fire Station for a tour! Always a fun time!!
Sitting in the firetruck!
 (I never got the picture of Ryken from my friend)
Friends!!!
We got to see the water suit he wears when they have to go into the Red River! It's super warm! and there is a strap in the back for a rope to hook onto so they can pull him out if he gets into trouble!
Always so thankful that they take time to teach the kids about fires and show them what they look life in their fire suits so they don't have to be scared if they ever were in a fire!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment