Ryken...our first born, is FIVE!!
March 2, 2017
Birthday Interview:
1. My favorite color is: orange
2. My favorite toy is: firetruck
3. My favorite food is: breakfast burritos
4. One food that I really don't like is: peppers, onions and tomatoes
5. My favorite thing to watch is: wild kratts, paw patrol, Blaze and Dinosaur Train
6. Something mom and dad always say is: "I love you!"
7. My favorite place to go is: TNT Gymnastic
8. My favorite thing to do with Daddy is: having one on one time with Daddy (Like when we went to the movies together, or to church together when mom and the other kids were sick)
9. My favorite thing to do with Mommy is: build things with her (discovery connectors or mega blocks)
10. My favorite book is: Paw Patrol book
11. My favorite song is: Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow
12. My favorite thing to do outside is: play with my friends
13. My favorite restaurant is: Sonic
14. My favoite thing to do each day is: our character study during lunch
15. Something that makes me happy is: when mom and dad tell me "I love you!"
16. Something that is scary to me: tiger and koala
17. My favorite day of the week is: why?: Saturday, because Daddy gets to stay home.
18. My favorite sport is: Arsenal - Soccer
19: My favorite thing about being a big brother is: make sure the gate is closed for Drayden and that I make sure Raya doesn't fall off the top bunk when we are playing up there
20. What I would like to be when I grow up: a dad and a vet doctor. When he is 23, he wants to try and drive a car.
Such a handsome 5 year old!! Love his interview questions as always! And he takes after his Mommy in loving Sonic it looks like. And try driving when he is 23?? Hilarious!
ReplyDelete