Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 2 Day Joys: Apr 9-15

Week of April 9

Sunday Best!!
Park with friends!!
Raya is such a little monkey!!
FISH!!!
Big boy at his 1 year check up (a month late, cause mom forgot to schedule it, haha)
He looks great! And I love him in this hat!
Nana brought the kids these little grass growers when they came last!
The kids had fun planting and watering the seeds!
I find them playing in the linen closet often!
Helping Drayden learn how to drink from a sippy cup!
We were invited over for donuts to help celebrate our friend turning 6!
Then we went to TNT gymnastics together!
Raya was so brave swinging on this rope! She loved it and did it over and over!
Playing hockey after the Good Friday service!!
We just love the sweet time that happens impromptu after events at the church! 
Our church is really continuing to grow into one big family! Love seeing the Lord work!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!! 


1 comment:

  1. Sorraya is a brave little monkey! Swinging and hanging all over the place. Too cute! And I still love the picture of all 3 kids drinking their water bottles :) And how cool that a spontaneous game of hockey breaks out after service! I think that's how God wanted it to be - truly like a family!

    ReplyDelete