Sunday, April 16, 2017

Day 2 Day Joys: Mar 5-11

Week of March 5

We were sick again....so lots of time on the couch snuggling!
He LOVES the bath!
The kids kept dressing up silly and greeting Daddy once he got home!
There was free pancakes at IHOP this week. We sure enjoyed them. Ryken ate all of his and Raya shared some with Drayden, but ate her fair share.
They passed out crowns for the kids!!
Raya and I went to run some errands on Saturday and we picked up some Jelly Beans from Wally World! Sure enjoy our one on one time with the kids!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!


1 comment:

  1. Starburst Jellybeans!!! Delicious! Ember got some from an egg hunt and shared 2 with me since I said they were my favorite. And I love that they dressed up and greeted Chris in silly outfits. Never a dull moment with imaginative kids!

    ReplyDelete