Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 2 Day Joys: Jan 31-Feb 6

Week of January 31

Sunday Best!!
Our little monkey swinging away!
Today was Pastor Doug's Birthday - so there was a spaghetti lunch after the service.
The kids enjoyed the little table and sure were messy afterwards! Good thing I thought ahead and had them wear red today! haha!
Monday we woke up to a thick, thick frost.
After our trip to the grocery store, we went for a drive in search of some tree's to take a picture. Frosted tree's is one of my favorite things! 
We found these - they were frosted, but it is hard to tell in the picture. But I thought it turned out nice anyways!
Always a good time at the car place waiting for the oil to be changed! 
Wednesday, my friend, Heather and I cleaned the nursery/toys and we all brought lunch to eat together!
We also thought bringing the kids bikes would be fun for them to ride inside!
They had a blast!
Kids having a blast jumping on the bed!
I washed the baby clothes today!! What a fun time that was!
And what was interesting, is I was looking back at my pregnancy journal with Ryken, and I washed his first load of laundry on the very same day, Feb 4 - just 4 years prior!!
Big box and markers! BLAST!
Went to the Library on Friday! Ryken had been asking to go, and we finally made it!
Saw this book and would relate! :)
Company over for supper and the kids playing!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment