Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 2 Day Joys: Feb 7-13

Week of February 7

Sunday Best!!
 The kids having a blast with the ramp they made!
 Snuggles and stories with Daddy!!
 Chris sent me this beautiful picture of a sunrise from his work parking lot!
 When I get the text that Chris is on his way home from work - the kids will go in phases of watching and waiting from one of the windows upstairs. It's a long 15 minutes for them! haha! 
 I met with a different midwife this week for my OB appointment and it actually was the midwife who caught Ryken when he was born. She was sweet and took time to find stickers for the kids after our appointment! 
 Making cookies!!!! Of course we are smiling!!! 
35 weeks this week!
Ryken's favorite spot to be on Target carts!
It's pretty funny too, cause I see many people take a double take when they just see the feet sticking out from the bottom!
 Sorraya was fighting her nap one day this week and she was just busy happily playing. She ended up taking off her pants and socks. If she knew how, her shirt would have been off as well. Thankfully her diaper was left on! 
And then apparently she was able to reach her books - not sure if it was one on the ground or off her shelf - but she had one in her crib that I did not give her and she was using it as a pillow once she finally was exhausted enough from staying awake! 
It was the sweetest sight to see when I went in to wake her up - that I had to snap a picture first! 
 We FINALLY chose a rug for our living room!! We are very happy with it and we love how it feels on our feet and lightens up the room!
 Once it was laid down, Ryken ran down stairs and got some of his cars and said it looks like roads! 
Both kids have been enjoying driving the cars around.
They also roll around it!
I am so excited to have this rug before baby comes - so we don't have to have a million blankets to create a soft spot for baby! 
 We still have the balloons around from Sorraya's birthday and man, oh man, have they been a hit! 
We enjoy playing with them together as a family before bed and this Saturday morning, we enjoyed a fun time as well!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life Extraordinary!!

1 comment: