Week of May 18
Daddy got Ryken a soccer ball this week. Just his size too! He was so excited when it came in the mail. He helped pump it up.
When it isn't outside, he likes kicking it down the stairs!
The last batch of letters for Ryken's ABC wall are painted.
I couldn't use spray paint because all the colors didn't match close enough...so I painted them all, and very much enjoyed it and am pleased with how the color of the paint looks dried.
We sure have been enjoying this nice weather after supper!!
We went to a new park close by this week! A little girl was helping Ryken go down the slide and now he will go on them all by himself. He really does enjoy them now!
It was so nice out, we had to eat lunch outside!!
It was lovely, until wasps came along. I have never hated wasps or bee's more, then now with my kids around and in danger of being stung!
It was a short lunch outside!
Raya liked holding onto the marker after her monthly pictures.
On Friday, Sorraya had her 4 month well-check.
She looks good and healthy!
She had some shots and she reacted to them quite negatively.
She was very fussy and very hard to comfort, cause when you held her that put pressure on her legs which were sore. She was feverish. She had diarrhea. She slept a lot. It was clearly very much a discomfort to her.
By Sunday, she was back to her sweet and happy self.
Dirt!
Ryken loves to play in the dirt in the backyard!
I was pulling up some weeds and we found a caterpillar underneath one of them.
He was watching it crawl around here.
He liked to look at it, but said Mommy could just hold it when I asked if he wanted too!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!










I can't wait to see your ABC wall all hung up! :) And the colors that you chose to paint them!
ReplyDelete