Today I am thankful for:
meeting the man God had for me
5 years ago today, Chris and I met for the first time!
No it wasn't love at first sight, but he did make me laugh and 5 years later, he still is the one who can get me laughing the most.
I remember he was wearing yellow with brown stripes!
There he is leading a discussion group after a message - May 2009
To read our love story - go to our wedding website!
(Thanks for the GREAT idea, Allison)
How timely that we just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary as well!
I always remember this quote that a older lady told me:
"God is going to give you what you need, not what you want."
And that is what God did. My idea of who I was going to marry long before meeting Chris, was about the opposite of Chris. But thank goodness God is in control and knows me far better than I know myself.
He knew best. He knows best. He chose best!
God chose Chris, he arranged our meeting and He united us as one!
Oh what a joy it is to be married to this man I call my husband!

CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS!!! :) :) :) Praying for many more for you guys!
ReplyDelete