On Friday, we had a picnic at the airport.
My friend Allison from AZ was coming and we made an event out of it! :)
It was the most beautiful day out for it too!
We got to try out our new picnic blanket as well!
Sorraya is a fan of the outdoors! She sat so content in her seat and just enjoyed the sunshine, the wind blowing in her hair and the sound of her brother so excited!
He found more pinecones while waiting for more airplanes!
This was Allison's plane coming in for landing!
Since Chris' job is close to the airport, we plan to make this a new tradition, and have Daddy join us as often as he can!
While we were sitting on the blanket enjoying our time I text Chris and told him how wonderful it was. And that maybe he could come every once in awhile too. He said he was just telling someone how he would like to do that!
I am excited and I know Ryken would love to have Daddy there too! And Chris would love some fresh air! :)



You always see this sort of thing in movies or hear it sung about in songs but we have never done it either! Sounds fun! Would be a good tradition to start! And the weather looks marvelous!
ReplyDeleteYou could have easily had the idea but thought it was too much work or some other reason not to do this. But what fun memories for ryken and you, too!!
ReplyDeletePs I SEE ME! Hehe