Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
Ripe fresh Fruits and Vegetables

With the summer months come ripe fresh fruits and vegetables. 
The corn is so crisp in your mouth.
The grapes just snap when you crunch them.
The strawberries just make your mouth water with the first bite.
They are truly wonderful!!
 They are so good you can't seem to get enough of them.


Looking forward to the Farmers Market opening soon...
hoping there will be some fresh fruits and veggies to enjoy even with the long winter and wet planting season.




3 comments:

  1. Ryken and Grandpa have a love for corn on the cob. Enjoy those fresh veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corn on the cob is the BEST! And it keeps the, busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! I just finished eating some nice firm and crisp grapes (like you like your men.... right) :) Enjoy that corn on the cob!!

    ReplyDelete