Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Strolling in Style!
We got our new stroller today! I was so excited! I put it together and surprised Chris when he came home for lunch! :) I really like it from what I know about it and how to work it. Some of the things are tricky! :) I just love the thought of our little R.C. coming home in the car seat! :) He will look so little and adorable! I can't wait to take him on walks! It was so beautiful out today, in the 50's again, with no snow (crazy)! I wanted to take the stroller for a stroll with no baby in it! But decided to wait till little R.C. can be pushed! It will make it that much more enjoyable! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


looks great! I love the color! It would even work for a girl if the Lord has one in your future. I am glad you decided to wait to push the stroller, but that would have made for a great photo!!
ReplyDeleteI loved the color too! I thought it would work well for both genders as well! :) Yes, I am glad I waited too! :)
Delete