This weekend, Chris and I were able to make much progress in R.C.'s room. We got all the items that did not belong in his room out. The bed is out, the extra bookcases, the desk. It is just baby things now! Chris put the changing table up too. Some of R.C.'s books are on the book shelf. Little by little, we are getting there! But I think I can say for both Chris and I, that we smile when we walk by his room. :)
This is not how the room will be set up, it was just necessary to get part of everything in a picture! :)
We ordered a Very Hungry Caterpillar puzzle that I plan to put together and perhaps frame and hang it up, but we will see when it comes. If not, R.C. can do it when he get old enough! :)
The room is looking very ready for a little boy to arrive! Grandpa Flin is worried that the bed sheets are too bright for RC to get any sleep. I look forward to sharing memories with all of you as he comes and as we visit regularly.
ReplyDelete...and we smile every time we think of you and Chris smiling as you walk by R.C's room! You are all in our prayers! Love and hugs- Mark & Kathi O.
ReplyDelete