Sunday, October 29, 2017

Day 2 Day Joys: Sep 24-30

Week of September 24

Sunday Best!!
He asked for a picture!!
Snuggles with Daddy!
NDSU Homecoming Parade!!
This lady in the pink, was so helpful and had a great time helping the kids get candy and freebies!
SO fun to see them enjoying it so well!!
Melissa joined us!!
Took family pictures for a family I just met this week! A beautiful one!
After pictures, I met Chris at the church, as he had a meeting and kept the kids with him as I took the pictures. The kids and I were helping set up for the fellowship meal tomorrow and Raya was putting the decor on the tables and then she did this victory dance. It was so funny!! She has so much personality!!
Then we went to Maplewood again and enjoyed the beauty...together!!
LOVE!!!
This pretty church tucked away in the park!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!


No comments:

Post a Comment