Week of September 10
Sunday Best!!
New Elder and Deacon ordination today at church.
Chris, Mark(new pastor in Valley City) became Elders and Matt became a Deacon (for Valley City).
Fun with masks at Michaels!
Ryken got his training wheels off this week.
Kinda crazy story.
He has been balancing very well on his strider bike lately and I told him that we could try soon to get his wheels off and see how he does.
Well just yesterday, we had to run something to a friends house and the mom's always talk. So the neighbor boy was riding his bike with no training wheels off (which he just got them off) and little do I know at one point I see Ryken riding his friends bike with no training wheels with no issues! It was the coolest thing. I was dreading the whole hold behind the bike while the child tries and there are lots of tears for both son and mom. So I was so thankful that he learned with the strider bike and got it right away. He absolutely loves it!!
We have a chair right by our window in our room, and Drayden loves to climb up and look for puppies!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!
No comments:
Post a Comment