Saturday, June 4, 2016

Day 2 Day Joys: May 8-14

Week of May 8

Sunday Best!!
Happy Mothers Day!
So blessed by these beautiful children that God has given me.
I pray the Lord gives me and ever growing heart of grace and patience to love, teach and nurture them!
After 2 months, our family of 5 made it back to Valley City again together. 
Drayden's first time. He did great in the car ride and we were thankful!
Getting some love from Savannah!
She can't quite be trusted outside by herself....so riding on the bikes in the garage it is!
We found the Target dog!! We didn't know it existed in Fargo!
A friend from AZ always takes pictures with her kids and I wondered if it was even around or not!
Kids watching dad get the meat ready to smoke!
Playing in the flour on the counter!
Chris took the van to work one day this week and so I used that time stuck at home to do some photo shoots! :)

Celebrating the ordinary moments that makes life extraordinary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment