Week of March 12
Sunday Best!!
A beautiful Psalm we sang on Sunday!!
Came home with a meal and another kind and generous gift!
Little eyes open!!
Grandma's first time holding Drayden!!
Silly Raya covering herself with blankets!
No MORE Tubes!! Praise God!
Sweet boy with his big eyes!!
A sweet gift from Chris' work!!
Personalized elephant and blanket - along with a buck of delicious cookies!!
A feast given to us from another friend!!!
We have been so blessed by just generous people!
Raya sure is enjoying her time with Grandma!! It's mutual!
A friend of mine made a ring sling and warp for me to carry Drayden in! Looking forward to that!
She also gave a little gift to the big kids!
Kids being silly together!!
We had some art work made for our bedroom and I took it into Hobby Lobby this week to get it framed. Chris told me I could get it done right, since it will be up in our house for many years to come!! So excited to get the final product back!!
Sweet time and memories are being made with Grandma!!
Drayden getting an x-ray!
Love those eyes open!!
Big yawn!!
Drayden was given the OK to start eating breastmilk! On the first day, he was given 10mLs every 3 hours!
My first time feeding that sweet little boy!!
Blanket up in the room!! LOVE it!!
Sleeping on his tummy and loving it!!
Grandma getting to feed Drayden!
Last month, I started a once a month Women's Fellowship at our church!
It is on the 2nd Saturday of each month!
This week was the 2nd one and we all have been enjoying them! It is a small turn out - but I am excited to see what God will do in growing us closer to one another as we grow closer to God!
Ryken on his way to meet Drayden for the first time!
The kids in the elevator!
Raya stayed in the waiting room with Grandma and ate graham crackers!
Ryken getting his hands and arms washed up!!
Seeing Drayden for the first time!
Giving kisses!
He liked touching his head!
Eye wide open taking his bottle!!
We were told Drayden was going to be weaned off his omni bed and be upgraded to a crib!
There was not much weaning that had to be done, as he was pretty much there! Since he is such a big boy...for the NICU!
It was around 60 degrees on Saturday and the kids had a blast playing in the dirt and riding bikes and taking walks!! So glad they could get out for a little bit!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!





I love looking back at this post because it is AMAZING to see how far Drayden has come already by God's grace. And with so many people lifting Drayden up to you I know that God is going to continue to amaze us all! And... I love seeing what the big kids and Grandma are up to also. I bet they are all relishing their time together since it usually is much shorter!
ReplyDelete