Ryken is FOUR!!
(will add more of an update another time! :)...sometime)
Raya wanted her picture with the 4 too! :)
Birthday Interview
1. My favorite colors is: orange
2. My favorite toy is: cars
3. My favorite food is: grapes
4. One food that I really don't like is: coffee
5. My favorite thing to watch is: Cars (the movie)
6. Something Mom and Dad always say is: I Love You
7. My favorite place to go is: gyms
8. M favorite thing to do with Daddy is: go to stores
9. My favorite thing to do with Mommy is: to play
10. My favorite book is: Papa ones
11. My favorite song is: the afraid song (Psalm 27) and My Psalm (Psalm 1)
12. My favorite thing thing to do outside is: take walks and play in the grass
13. My favorite restaurant is: Panda Express
14. My favorite thing to do each day is: seeing Daddy come home
15. Something that makes me happy is: my bed
16. Something that is scary to me: monsters, dinosaurs, and dragons
17. My favorite day of the week is: why? Saturday - because Daddy stays home
18. My favorite sport is: racing (F1 and NASCAR)
19. My favorite thing about being a big brother is: so I can help Mommy
20. What I would like to be when I grow up: a daddy
WOW! He is getting so big and big kid like. I love his answers to the interview questions. It is always so much fun to see what they say to each one. And I can totally tell that he absolutely adores Chris and loves when Chris is home with you guys as well. So sweet!
ReplyDelete