Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 2 Day Joys: Mar 29-Apr 4

Week of March 29

This little girl really started walking this week! She had taken steps before but never was really all that interested in it! But it clicked and seemed fun - so she went with it!! It's so fun to see such a little person walking around! She is very careful and cautious! 
 Ryken likes crossing the bridge (aka Chris' legs)
 Ryken pulling on the wishbone with mommy! He thought it was silly!
 Tuesday morning we went some mom's at the park to play!
Raya was in the swing most the time! She could just swing all day long!
 Beautiful clouds! Beautiful sky!
 3 boys close in age! Playing follow the leader with sticks!
 It was a sad day...I had to get my first cavities filled!
My mouth was numb and felt like the size of a watermelon, but I did have these sweet glasses to wear! 
It went far better than I expected it would go - and that I am so very thankful for!
 We were all eating a strawberry smoothy on the front porch! 
 Walking on mommy's feet!
 Water coloring over letters again!..but on the back deck! It's nice to be outside some again!
 Getting a ride from dad!!! weeeeeeeee
 Ryken got a few sandwich from Erberts and Gerbers Sandwich shop while we are TNT gymnastics last time and so we used the coupon today and went to the pond to eat it!
It was windy again. His sandwich didn't blow into the pond this time, but half of this chip bag did! :/ But I see that as progress! 
 Sorraya enjoy the time as well! She liked seeing the geese/birds around!
 He ran back to say goodbye to the geese/birds!
 Went to the mall this week and stopped to see the fountain!
 Ryken's day was made when he got to play with Dad's old Micro Machine cars!
 He was so excited and Chris had fun building it up and showing Ryken all the pieces!
 So many pieces!
 Oh just making sausage gravy at 10:00 at night! 
It was fun cooking and figuring out the recipe together!
(getting ready for the big breakfast on Sunday)
 On a train, going for a ride!
 One night during dinner, Sorraya just started cracking up.
We look over and sure enough, she has a noodle on her finger and thinks it is just the most silly thing ever! She did it multiple times! 
 Saturday morning we made resurrection rolls, since we knew we wouldn't have time on Sunday morning! 
He helped roll the marshmallow in the butter as well as the cinnamon...but he didn't like that his fingers were dirty! haha!
Ready to bake them!
 The tomb is empty! 
Ryken didn't really care for making them or eating them. So his favorite part was the story, which I am ok with! :)
 He is Risen!!!!
 7 dozen biscuits were made,
4 batches of sausage gravy
And over 150 sausage links were cooked. 
Going to be a yummy breakfast in the morning!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Resurrection rolls! Ember and I thought they were yummy - but of course I love Pillsbury Crescent rolls and haven't had them in years. Haha! And I bet your church was just so thankful for you guys cooking breakfast for them all. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow the leader! That is one of Blake's FAVORITE games! :) I can't wait for the boys to play together this summer! <3

    ReplyDelete