Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 2 Day Joys: Feb 22-28

Week of February 22

Raya and daddy were playing with this cupcake holder. She kept putting it back on!
Sorraya loves to put her head down and stick her little bum in the air and she waits for someone to see her through the legs and just giggles! Ryken was going right along with her! Silly kids!
Sorraya has been learning to drink from cups. Ryken is quick to show her how...even when it is his cup!
She's got the hang of it!
Big smiles with mommy!
A lady from church gave all these cardboard circles to Ryken. She thought he would enjoy using his imagination with them, and she was right! He and Raya have been loving them!
I made these little almond/date bites and Ryken asked to help...so he rolled all of these bites in coconut flakes! He did such a good job and did it with excellence! What a big helper he is turning into!
He also helped me clean the fridge shelves and drawers! He loved taking things out of the shelves, I would clean them, and he would put everything back in. He would ask what each thing is too! So curious!
Ryken made a bed for Raya and him! Raya tried it out once and that was about it! :) She didn't want to pretend to sleep!
Poor baby, had a terrible experience in the bath this week! I didn't know why until I saw this yucky sore on her bum! It had opened and was bleeding! No wonder!
She was much better once out of the tub and warm in a towel!
Ryken had this blanket out and Raya climbed on it and away she went! Ryken was a good ride giver and no one got hurt going around the corners! :)
A friend here posted a picture of this activity and I knew Ryken would love it! Sure enough, he squealed with delight and did it over and over! 
Silly girl!
Love seeing them play together! Such buds!
Ryken setting the table for our guests later that night!
The ladies loved passing around Sorraya and feeding her dessert!
Julie gave us this beautiful orchid as a thank you for dinner! It adds such a beauty to the room!!
Saturday morning with Dad! :) 
It was a beautiful day, slightly warmer, and so we took a trip to Maplewood!
There's beauty to be seen in all 4 seasons!
Sorraya's first spaghetti face!! She was a fan!!
Chris was blowing into this empty bottle that Raya had been playing with and she just loved it!

Celebrating ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!

4 comments:

  1. I love how Ryken is so helpful! :) That is so sweet! Love seeing your beautiful family! And I love that spaghetti face....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great pic of you and raya with the towel! The snow is beautiful and Ryken pulling her on the blanket is adorable. We play that a lot around here:) we haven't done the car ramp down the stairs...only on a slant on the couch, so we will have to try the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your kids have such a fun time playing together. So sweet. Maplewood looks beautiful! And I love orchids! They are my favorite flower. They last such a long time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how much Raya and Ryken are interacting together and playing! It is so sweet to see them as good friends! I bet it makes your life easier too - they get along and can entertain each other. And YUM! Coconut date rolls :) Love those!

    ReplyDelete