Week of February 15
On Sunday, we came home from church with a BUNCH of clothes for Raya! A family was cleaning out the clothes and we benefited from all the girl clothes! WHAT a Blessing!!
Bath time is so fun for these two...especially when it is together!
One morning this week, Raya came down with me to get Ryken out of his room...which she loves to do. She just giggles and giggles until we open the door and then she just beams when she see's him!! It's sweet!
So this morning I was gathering his sheets and the kids started playing on the bed right away. Raya can climb up on her own and just loves being up there.
They were both bouncing on their knee's here! Laughing and giggling!
Then Raya came over to the side and stood up...Ryken was quick to join her and they had a blast!!
Then the cars came out!
I think we waited an hour before we ate breakfast! It was fun to see them have such a good time together...and I got the laundry gathered and started sooner than normal! Win, win...if you ask me!
"Mama, I have milk on my beard!" haha
"Can we take a picture together, mama?"
Yes, of course my boy! It was sweet of him to ask and we got a good one!
Sweet girl!
I have such a good little helper when it comes time to shovel the snow!
So Ryken finished his first Papa Murphy's reading log and we went to go pick up his Mini Murph Kit!
He gave the employee his reading log and then he picked out his one pizza kit!
Excited to get started!
He wanted to wear his chef hat too!
Step 1 - spread the sauce
Step 2 - sprinkle on the cheese
Step 3 - place the pepperonies
Step 4 - bake it
Step 5 - enjoy it!
And he did!
Pile up on Daddy on Saturday morning!!
We were invited over for dinner Saturday night and had a wonderful time!!
The kids enjoyed playing with all the toys!
Raya loved the puppy!!
(We think the puppy reminder her of Maci)
We had a delicious home cooked meal and ended the night with fresh apple pie along with great conversation and good company!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!
















WOW! You sure did get alot of clothes! That is always a HUGE blessing. And I love the Mini Murphy pizza. I will have to find out if our Flagstaff Papa Murphey's does that as well.
ReplyDeleteHand me downs are the best! I'm going to google papa Murphy's right now! I haven't heard of their reading program!
ReplyDelete