Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mr. Fix It

We had a warm day that melted snow and then froze just enough to freeze our garage door closed to when I went to open it it got stuck on one side, but pulled up on the other. Therefore it was stuck and broken. I guess the rock salt that we had down wasn't enough?!?


SO....I told Chris what happened and he said he would look at it when he got home, but didn't think he would be able to help it much.
Chris comes home and tells me that Jim, our apartment manager, saw our garage and called the maintenance man and he would either be there tonight or in the morning. 
Morning came and see a van in front of our garage.
The man gets down on his belly and squeezes through the opening of the garage and takes a ladder with him.
Then I see it shut all the way....and that was it...

until...
Rescue came!
Not sure if he got stuck or if he just needed another pair of hands. 
But either way, Mr. Fix It #2 came and between the two of them they fixed it!

Our garage has been good since and more rock salt went down too!!




1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I can just see the man getting stuck in there! :) That is a funny sight to see. Darn snow and ice... ruining your garage door. Well, glad it is fixed and it should be warming up there from now on forward. HOORAY! Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete