Sunday, July 16, 2017

Day 2 Day Joys: Jun 25-Jul 1

Week of June 25

Sunday Best!!
Tried a new park today! It was fun and beautiful around!
Raya was in the corner, and Drayden thought it was funny!
Cozy in that coupe!
I was able to take pictures of the Gingerich family this week as they just had a new baby boy!! I asked them if I could, to get some practice in. I enjoyed it and have a lot to learn!
This girl is such a climber and monkey. She loves doing the monkey bars with me holding on to her legs. 
Raya usually asks daddy to comb her hair. I think they both really enjoy it!
I was asked to take my friends Maternity pictures as well and it was also fun and I am thankful for the  opportunity!
Kids and their watermelon photo session!!
They loved eating the watermelon! Drayen cried when I took the rest of his away! 
Love all these watermelon smiles!
A flag his size!
Back to one of our favorite parks!
Saturday morning, we went with Chris to Valley City. He had an Elder/Deacon meeting and the wives and kids just hit out. It was so nice!
The kids got to feed their turtle!
The kids had a blast playing in the backyard!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extra ordinary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment