Week of April 30
Sunday Best!!
Raya had a fever later in the day and just left having little naps thought the day. She was out, as Drayden was playing with letters behind her and she didn't even notice! Thankfully it turned into nothing!
Picking up some wood for a project and the kids loved watching the forklifts!
Since the GA was in Georgia this year, I asked one of the men who went from our church to get me some sand! He didn't disappoint! Another one added and crossed off the list!
I had to get 3 fillings this week and this sweet lady offered to come and watch the kids while I did so! It was so helpful and they just love her! Win Win! I came home to them out for a walk picking dandelions!
Raya had been complaining about her throat hurting and we saw some red bumps with white spots on them at the back of her throat. So we thought we better go see if it is strep or not! Thankfully, it wasn't! But she looks so sad!!
FIRST airport lunch of the year!! It was beautiful out and the kids had a blast!!
Our friends brought the kids bubbles! They had a blast with the ones that didn't spill!
And this little guy and his buddy who is just a few months older than him did great. The mom's thought we would be running around chasing them like crazy. But they stayed by us for the most part and it really was a wonderful, relaxing time!
Friday night, we went to Orchard Glen to look at the blooming flowers. I am taking pictures for a family early next week, so we were seeing how they were coming along. Kids had fun running around and I enjoyed practicing a bit!
Saturday, we drove to Fertile, MN and picked up our fruit trees for our yard! Such a fun little outing on such a beautiful day!
Chris went and bought the trees, while I watched the kids outside jump around and enjoy the beautiful sunshine, logs and dandelions!
Then to planting we went!
Two apple tree's in the back!
Two apricot tree's in the front!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!


No comments:
Post a Comment