Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Day 2 Day Joys: Nov 13-19

Week of November 13

Sunday Best!!
Drayden learned how to sit up all on his own!
Ryken's creation with mega blocks! He really is loving them and can create many things well!
Tickle-fest on Daddy's lap!
We had friends over while their mommy packed as they have moved from our neighborhood...but the kids had a blast on their last play date!
The gate is back in use for this little fella! Getting around all over now!
We had a light little dusting of snow. It's always so exciting!!
There is a field not far from our house and lots of the geese gather there.
Something spooked them!
Waiting and watching them put our new tires on!
Thankful for the play place for the kids...as dirty as it was, it helped pass the time!
Brothers looking at the snow!
He squeals when you put him in the tub now!! It's adorable!!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! This is so embarrassing that I have not been on Blogspot to read or write any blogs in forever!! I have missed out on so many cute faces and fun things that you guys have been doing! And WOW! There are so many parks in Fargo... really really cool ones. We will need to come visit more often to get to try them all out :) I love seeing so much love between your kids. There is just something special about brotherly/sister love. The new bunk bed looks great and I am so excited for you guys that Drayden is in his own room and that the older kids are doing good together. Such a blessing! I also love the community of love and service that you guys have grown around you by God's grace. That is how it is supposed to be and it is beautiful to read about and see. Thank you for being so consistent in posting pictures each week! I love getting to see the big and little things happening in your life! Love and miss you all!! AND.... those family photos you took in the post above this on are GREAT!! Mom said you were wanting to get a more professional camera and I think that is a FANTASTIC idea! A little photography on the side would be PERFECT for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete