Week of March 20
Sunday Best!!
A big monster truck, I pass on the way to the hospital and think of Ryken! I finally got a picture to show him!
There is a popcorn man who comes to the hospital on Monday's and make popcorn and sells it for $.50 a bag. I brought some home for the kids! They loved it!
There was also a NICU Bake Sale this week at the hospital. When I dropped off my bars, there sure seemed to be a lot of goodies. I still wonder what they did with all of them after the sale was done?!? Someone enjoyed them! :)
Kisses for the baby!
The kids enjoyed this little activity.
There are little gel pill looking things that you put in warm water and within minutes they open up and a sponge comes out. Sorraya was a little scared of them at first - but grew to really like them later and ended up caring them all around the rest of the day!
Love Ryken's face in this one! Excited to see what his sister's turns into!
Celebrating the NG tube out of his nose!
We got out artwork back this week!! We LOVE how it looks! So excited to get it hung so we can enjoy it on the wall!
My big eyed boy!
This was the doll that I practiced doing an ostomy bag change on!
Not at ALL like changing one on a strong, wiggly baby! :/
The nurses try and do a craft each holiday with the babies footprints! So here is Drayden getting his feet painted. He was a good sport. He just laid their relaxed!
Ryken playing on the iPad and Raya watching!
The artwork completed!
Date Night to Rhombus Guys!! YUM!
Looks like a little indian...but it really was blood on his face...from a nose bleed....but picking it! :(
I think he got more than he bargained for!
Painting airplanes that Aunt Kristin sent! They were a hit - although, next time i will not be giving them black paint...cause they just mixed black in to every other color...so we ended up with 2 black airplanes! :)
Snuggles with Grandma!!
Daddy was smoking a big beef brisket this Saturday... and Ryken was privileged enough to get some for snack!!
Mr. Johnson came and spent the night at our house, because the Deacons are putting on an Easter Breakfast at church in the morning, and so he stayed the night so he didn't have to drive from Valley City in the morning. He enjoyed the beef bristket very much and then later worked out - thanks to Ryken being his weight!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!





I love seeing what the big kiddos are up to as well! Cute and busy as ever! And yum.... smoked beef brisket... one of my absolute favorites! And what a yummy snack for Ryken to enjoy!
ReplyDelete