Today I am thankful for:
Why? You ask...
Because Chris comes home for lunch!!! :)
Even before we were married, Chris went home for lunch. His old job was less than a mile away from his apartment. Now that we have moved and Chris changed jobs, it also is fairly close so he can continue to do so.
It is something Ryken and I look forward to each day!
Some days, it is just a quick, short visit. Other days it can be around 30 minutes and somedays work does not permit Chris to come home due to business or meetings and when that is the case he is missed greatly!!
We love any time we have together and are thankful for it!!

I love lunch time too... mostly because I am usually starving and can't wait to eat! It would be even better if I got to see my hubby! :) Glad he can come and visit you and Ryken!
ReplyDeleteSuch a special time and something to look forward to each day! And you are such a wife that Chris looks forward to going home to see you at lunch time. Praise God!
ReplyDelete